Dear Valued Guest,
At Elephant Lake Hotel, the health and safety of our Guests and Staff remains our highest priority. In challenging times such as these we believe that coming together as a business to help fight the spread of Coronavirus is our only viable choice. The spread of Covid-19 is a crisis that cannot be taken lightly. We extend our utmost sympathy and support to those affected during this challenging time and hope for a speedy resolution to the situation.
We are also hopeful that both resilience and proactive measures will aid in getting the pandemic firmly under control on a global scale. At Elephant Lake Hotel we believe that this starts at home.
Hygiene has always been an extremely high priority at our property. In response to Covid-19 circumstances, even more stringent hygiene standards are being formerly enforced. Regular management inspections are ongoing. In order to ensure that standards are maintained we have taken several additional measures, developed in consultation with tourism and public health authorities:
* Our Staff are receiving ongoing updated operating protocols.
* We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas including lobbies, hand-rails, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.
* We have increased self-service anti-bacterial hand sanitizers.
* All Staff have been instructed to maintain rigorous hand hygiene and to minimize physical contact where possible.
* Enhanced disinfecting and cleaning protocols have been implemented in Guest rooms, both before and after occupation, with special attention to high contact items.
* Back of house areas occupied by Staff - such as kitchens, offices and restrooms - are equipped with instructional material to keep Staff aware of hygiene protocols and more rigorous cleaning schedules are in place.
Consultation with tourism authorities and public health authorities is an ongoing process. As we receive more pertinent information, we will keep all Guests and Staff updated on new developments or measures we put into place in order to combat the spread of Covid-19.
Should you not feel well or suspect that you are at risk please do not go to the public areas. Please call for a Duty Manager and he will intern assist you accordingly.
Please note that certain pre-entry screening policies and procedures may be implemented without notice and may include temperature screening. This is in the best interest and well being of our Guests and Staff.
We are confident that together we can beat Covid-19 and maintain a healthy environment now and for the foreseeable future.
Group General Manager